Hello!
First of all, thank you for visiting!
Second off, a bit about myself:
My name is Amanda, I am 20 years old, and I reside in Hilo, HI. My passions in life are adventure, culture, cooking, and learning. I currently work for our local Starbucks as a Shift Supervisor & am saving for culinary school (hopefully Fall 2013). In the meantime, I spend hours on the internet researching recipes for different diets (ie: vegan-ism, various cultures around the World, or recipes for food allergies), baking or cooking for my friend's reviews, or just experimenting with what ingredients are left in my cupboards.
Lastly, the reason for this blog:
I created this website so I can save recipes I use, create, or simply wanted to share. If the recipe is not my own, I will always link credit to where I found it as well as note any changes I made in the recipe. For anything I cook, I generally always take photos throughout the process & I wanted a location to share/save all of the pictures!
So, browse through, leave your comments if wanted, and enjoy what I love doing most! :)
Mahalo!
No comments:
Post a Comment